Friday 1 July 2011

Frockless Friday!

I'm afraid I failed at Frock on Friday this week as I have spent today washing & waxing my car with a little trip to an afternoon bootfair squeezed in.... I promise I'll be back in a fabulous frock next week. In the meantime...... 

Wednesday was my birthday and I'd just like to say a huuuge thank you to everyone who sent me a message on facebook & twitter, I generally hate birthdays but my phone was bleeping all day and I was soo touched by all your kind words! It was pretty uneventful of course, but my beautiful friend L came round for a chinese and a couple of drinkies, which was lovely.




My main pressie was this fab new gypsy caravan sewing box from Cath Kidston, it is humungous and I can fit absolutely all my bits & bobs in it. I love the little felt bunting & windows! The colours are much brighter in real life, you know how crap my pics are.....



My fave card came from my old friend H, it's a perfect 60's one & inside it says "Birthdays look good on YOU!" - love it, her sweet daughter Iris also decorated this bag for me, how cute! 




Oh yes that is a Giant Pink French Fancy Cake, and the top bit is cream just like the little ones..... 


(my b'day frock is a Clothes by Samuel Sherman 70's number, which I've had for years but never worn before!)



Hope you all have a super weekend! xxxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR WEDNESDAY!!!

That caravan sewing box is AMAHAZING! I want one! The cake looks incredible too and your frock is super pretty - more pics please!!

Sarah xxx

Style At Every Age said...

Love the sewing box! Glad you had a fab day xx

Frocktasia said...

Awesome sewing my dear :)
Hope you are having a grand old weekend.
Take care luv,
Jennie
xXx

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Becka, a very happy belated Birthday to you! I love your caravan. Much love, C xx

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Best birthday cake EVER! I love to have Chinese food on my birthday too xx

Vix said...

That sewing box! The card! The Samuel Sherman frock! Everything is so cute and wonderful. xxx

Tarkus said...

Sorry sister but I saw the post only today...
Best wishes for your birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails