Sunday 26 June 2011

Top 10 Award


I was rather pleased to be tagged over at Dolly Rocker Girl for the Top 10 Award, this particular tag asks you to list your top 10 beauty products, so here are mine!


1. Duwop Lipstick in Private Nude - love this shade it is perfect for a delicate daytime look & smells like proper lipstick should! 


2. Aussie Formula 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner - this is a longtime bathroom staple of mine, it's great that you can either pile it on for a deep condition or just use a little for a regular wash, smells lovely too. 


3. Nails Inc. Polishes - I will rave to anyone and everyone about this brand, I find their nail varnishes sooo long lasting & easy to apply. They have a fab range of colours & cool names to boot. 


4. Boots No7 Perfect & Protect Hot Cloth Cleanser - A budget version (half the price) of the famous Liz Earle Cleanser Polish, I actually prefer this and have found it has really calmed my skin down.

5. Boots No7 Perfect & Protect Day Cream - flipping great.

6. Boots No7 Perfect & Protect Night Cream - see above!


7. Bliss Manicure's Best Friend Cuticle Cream - a gift from big sis, I wouldn't be without this. 


8. Bed Head by Tigi After Party - this smoothing hair cream is fab, it hasn't much hold but for short hair like mine when you want a more natural look its perfect. Lasts forever and supposedly keeps your hair stink free?!?




9. Lola by Marc Jacobs - I recently relieved my mother of this scent & along with it's cute packaging it smells gorge too!


10. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - If you don't have a tube of this classic cream in your possession get some now! It can be used for absolutely everything, the best tip I received (from big sis) is to apply a little to your face before your foundation and you do get a rather nice glow!




So who did I tag.....


Ann @ Annimal House
Liz @ Vintage-a-Peel
Sharron @ Looking Fab At Any Age
Emily @ Snowy Stylista - Viva Italia!
Margaret @ Penny Dreadful Vintage
Anna @ Modern Milly Style
Lakota @ Faith Hope & Charity Shopping
Sharon @ Mystyle
Pearl @ Fashion Pearls of Wisdom
Jessica @ Lola Vintage



Ladies your mission if you choose to accept it is:

- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog
- Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog (the logo is under my 'Kind Words' section if you want to snag it)
- List your top ten favorite cosmetics/beauty products
- Choose ten bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know about their award!

10 comments:

Perdita Tinsel said...

Congrats!

I love the packaging of that perfume, it's such a classic.

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

I have never tried the Boots P&P, I really must now that I am getting a little older. Never tried the 8 hour cream either! I loved reading about what other people use, so interesting. I'll try and come up with mine in a post this week, thanks so much for tagging me :) xx

Rose&Bird said...

Hi, it's Liz at Rose and Bird here! I'm now following you. Don't know why I haven't found you before as you're a friend of Vintage Vixen.

How lovely to receive an award x

http://pacificrobin.blogspot.com/

Sharon S said...

Hi my dear-thanks so much for the award and for tagging me too, have a great week ahead! xx

Sharon S said...

PS-Just adore your Frock Friday outfit, gorgeous dress and waistcoat xx

annimal said...

thanx soo much! Hmmm, I gotta git my gear together to respond properly!!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

The EA 8-hour cream is on special in my local discount chemist and after reading this I have no excuse for not buying it:)

Pearl Westwood said...

I love this tag!! Especially as I just got some new products I would like to rave about! Have you tried the Arden 8 hour hand cream? It is possibly the most amazing thing in the world x

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

The nude lipstick is gorgeous. I use P&P but haven't tried the cleanser. I shall now xx

Alexis said...

ooh that shade of lipstick looks gorgeous! and i've always wanted to try lola, now i have the incentive!

xxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails