Monday 26 April 2010

ACDC vs Iron Man

I'm gonna start off by saying I'm not really an ACDC fan and don't really have any interest in the Iron Man films but I just found out that an amazing promo event for the new Iron Man 2 film took place a few days ago just down the road from me at Rochester Castle in Kent. These amazing visual effects were projected onto the walls of the last standing keep of the castle. I'm sooo annoyed I didn't hear about this event happening, I bet it was stunning to see it live. Do spend a couple of minutes watching the video, it is very cool indeed!

5 comments:

Kirby said...

Wow. That is so badass. Thanks for sharing!

Style At Every Age said...

I loved the first iron man film, can't wait for the next!

Living Reflection Of A Dream said...

WOW! I'm an ACDC fan so a little bummed that I missed out on something so cool as this.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

That's amazing!! I must show my boyfriend. He will absolutely love it! I've left a blog award at mine for you xx

www.fashionsmostwanted.blogspot.com

Smashingbird said...

A bit of a different subject for my blog so I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails