Tuesday 11 August 2009

A girl needs shoes

Like any female I probably have far too many shoes already,
but I reckon there's always room for a few more pairs.
Here's a selection of my current shoe lusts.
love the 60's style without the vintage glue nightmare
such a fab name for a shop, all shoes here are limited edition &
handmade, these sadly are not in my size.


these are a bargain and will be perfect for work, must order a pair!



all time classic & soo chic
(did you know that owner Jane Wintworth used to design shoes for Biba in the 60s)



I can never resist a bit of snakeskin & platform


I have an unhealthy obsession for these, want.

4 comments:

Laura McLaws Helms said...

Those Alaia's are perfect! And nothing is better than a good ballet flat.

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

i love the 2nd and the last pair the best....fierce!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-I'll have the Alaias please!!

Sarah said...

Hot! My favorite is the first pair. As far as I'm concerned, a girl can never have too many shoes! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails