Monday 27 July 2009

Looking Good!

Whilst doing my usual perusal of the vogue.com daily gallery I stumbled upon this picture of Anna Friel at The Cartier International Polo, I am just loving this look, the dress is by Antonio Berardi, those sleeves are adorable. This girl has come a long way since Brookside! I thought she was just fab in Pushing Daisies, and her wardrobe was to die for too!
I'm also in love with the matching of the shoes and bag, I reckon that bag is definitely vintage (if you look on the zoom mode it's a little worn on the edges, but that adds to the charm if you ask me!)
Check out the full gallery here apparently Geri Halliwell is wearing vintage too.

5 comments:

Sharon S said...

I love her and her dress, she's gorgeous!!

Keith said...

Great photo. She looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

She's always been someone I've felt I could admire for their style and outlook on life - which is rare for someone who is around my age, living in the here and now ;)

Laura McLaws Helms said...

Whenever I see her I can only think about Beth Jordache's shocking lesbian kiss- and how it was front page news! We've come a long way in the last 15 years...

She does look fantastic, though.

Smashingbird said...

@ Sharon & Keith - thanks for your comments!

@ Miss Peelpants - I totally agree, nice to see someone who isn't a Moss or Wag clone.

@ laurakitty - Beth Jordache - lol - I couldn't remember her name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails